WHO ARE WE
The Black Dutch Entrepreneurs, look for and encourage a growth mindset in their members; supports the creation of business opportunities, educational and personal growth for Black entrepreneurs in the Netherlands and Europe.
We are committed to making an impactful and sustainable difference in the communities in which we work and serve through:
- Innovative meetings that stimulate business, educational and personal growth
- Partnerships with key stakeholders who help facilitate this growth. Black Inc. is a associate key partner to The Black Dutch Entrepreneurs® .
- Stimulate and invest in Black Owned Business in the Netherlands.
The Black Dutch Entrepreneurs® was conceived in 2016 to help the black Dutch people to gain sustainable positions both in corporate and public sector. Our organization helps members to gain and sustain their professional position in challenging environments. We are helping our members to become the role models and leaders of the 21st Century. We are preparing our people to uplift the generation after them, through coaching, mentoring and guidance.
In 2017 The Black Dutch Entrepreneurs® began the execution of a strategic plan. It’s a plan to improve the value proposition, make the organization more data driven and diversify funding sources. We will organize at least 6 networks meeting and 14 master classes a year. Our members organize meetings, business pitches and Black Inc. pitch rounds to get to know each other better and to unlock and use each other’s craftsmanship.
Become a Member
At The Black Dutch Entrepeneurs® we are committed to the professional advancement of our members, and are continuously seeking new opportunities and benefits to provide. We are an organization with top corporate and collegiate partners serving some of the most attractive career & social benefits to our community.
Some of the benefits
- Access to start up money toward your business plan through The Black Inc.Pitch Challenge
- Access to a large network of black Dutch entrepreneurs, black Dutch corporates members and international black partner organizations;
- Webinars, seminars and access to provide you with professional development and access to experts in their field;
For more information about the packages, feel free to get in touch with us via: firstname.lastname@example.org