CURRENT POLICY IN MAIN
The current policy covers those activities which contribute tomake a difference through entrepreneurship and encourage each other to discover our entrepreneurial qualities. BDE has anannual policy plan in place for 2018.Each year a new annual policy plan will be prepared.
This is translated into the following operations:
- Providing information through lectures, one-day educational master classes and business days.
- Assist members to succeed as entrepreneurs.
BDE is a foundation that is financially supported by donors, sponsors and revenues from events. BDE recruits benefits from the following activities:
- Fundraising (companies);
- Grants (governmentprojects);
- Revenues from inheritances.
Article 3 of the Statute of the Foundation states that the board of the foundation is formed bya Supervisory Board and an odd number of at least three members consisting of at least a president, a secretary and a treasurer.
The Supervisory Board 2018 is made up of:
- Brian Ceder– Charmain supervisory board
- Astrid Elburg – supervisory board member
- Carlos Gonçalves – supervisory board member
- Marciano Daans – supervisory board member
- Rabin Neslo – supervisory board member
The current composition of the board is:
- Adan Ashkir–Chairman
- Jamal Ceder – Treasurer / Secretary
Members of the board are appointed anddismissed by the Supervisory board. The Board is responsible for overseeing the general affairs of the Foundation and the Supervisory Board for the supervision of the Executive Board’s Management and policies.
Board members may receive reimbursement of expenses on a basis by submitting proper documents.Volunteers receive, to prior approval of the Board, remuneration for expenses incurred on areimbursement basis by submitting proper documents.
ANNUAL REPORT AND ACTUAL ACTIVTIES
On our website the latest news relating our activities is available.The 2018 annual report containing information about performed activities and financial statements in 2018 will be published in March 2019.